LOOK INSIDE JOURNEY TO MARS:
(Premium Print edition)
Story Map and Keywords on inside covers:
What people are saying about Journey to Mars
Highly engaging and motivating for young learners; fresh, learner-centred, visually attractive and innovatively funded.The British Council
These books are a really good idea, and make great use of the ebook format. What’s particularly impressive about them is the way the writer has managed to keep the language really simple while keeping the story interesting. This makes the stories accessible to young language learners in a fun way. Definitely recommend.English Teacher
It was very good and it was fun. I made a safe story and some stories that were a little bit scary. I was scared that they had to stay in space. There were no hard words but I am very smart at English! (Reviewed by my 6 year old son)English Teacher
- Page count: 46 story pages (23 text; 23 illustrations).
- Word count: about 2,500 total (each page is 100-110 words).
- Number of endings: 8 (each story thread is 16 pages or 800-880 words long)
- Glossary: 15-20 keywords per title are glossed with easy English definitions
- May contain mild violence, comparable to "PG" movies such as Star Wars. Recommended for ages 11+.
This is what the ebook version looks like on black and white 'e-ink' devices such as the Kindle Voyage, and on color devices running an e-reader app, such as the iPad or a PC. The ebook is the only version in which you can resize the text.
- EBOOK. US$ 2.99 Available from Amazon Kindle, Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, Kobo, and other ebook retailers. Ebook versions do not include audio. Amazon or Smashwords
- DIGITAL BOOK. Price varies. SIGN UP FOR A FREE SAMPLE. This is the nicer-looking tablet or computer version. It works across all devices and includes audio. Available in a variety of purchase and subscription models, so prices will vary. GoToReaders.com
- PREMIUM PRINT. US$ 7.99 Currently available only in Japan, but our distributors do speak English, and will ship internationally at the lowest available rates. Print versions do not include audio. englishbooks.jp
- XREADING. Subscription This version will be part of the XReading graded reader library, which includes hundreds of books by major and independent publishers on a subscription basis. This version does not include audio. XReading.com
- ECONOMY PRINT. US$ 5.99 Coming soon via Amazon CreateSpace. Same as the premium print version, but on standard paper and with black and white illustrations. Will be available internationally.