LOOK INSIDE IMMORTAL EMPIRE:
(Premium Print edition)
Story Map and Keywords on inside covers:
What people are saying about Immortal Empire
Highly engaging and motivating for young learners; fresh, learner-centred, visually attractive and innovatively funded.The British Council
Each title in the Atama-ii series is carefully edited to be at the same easy reading level illustrated above. They are comparable in difficulty with ELT graded readers at the 300 headword level.
- Page count: 46 story pages (23 text; 23 illustrations).
- Word count: about 2,500 total (each page is 100-110 words).
- Number of endings: 8 (each story thread is 16 pages or 800-880 words long)
- Glossary: 15-20 keywords per title are glossed with easy English definitions
- May contain mild violence, comparable to "PG" movies such as Star Wars. Recommended for ages 11+.
This is what the ebook version looks like on black and white 'e-ink' devices such as the Kindle Voyage, and on color devices running an e-reader app, such as the iPad or a PC. The ebook is the only version in which you can resize the text.
- PREMIUM PRINT. Currently available in Japan at englishbooks.jp, in North America at English Central, and in Quebec at La Maison Anglaise. Print versions do not include audio.
- XREADING via library subscription. This version is part of the XReading graded reader library, which includes hundreds of books by major and independent publishers on a subscription basis. This version does include audio. XReading.com