LOOK INSIDE HUNTER IN THE DARKNESS:
(Premium Print edition)
Story Map and Keywords on inside covers:
What people are saying about Hunter in the Darkness
The vocabulary is simple, each story is less than 2,000 words, and with the help of illustrations, it is extremely easy to read even for weaker students. It is one of the books I most often recommend for weaker students.Extensive Reading Foundation
Highly engaging and motivating for young learners; fresh, learner-centred, visually attractive and innovatively funded.The British Council
My learners loved it! Although it is easy reading, it is also really engaging. Learners who are beginners, elementary, pre-intermediate levels all seemed excited to read the story and each one getting a different end. Ilustrations work is really great. I look forward to more titles.English Teacher
- Page count: 46 story pages (23 text; 23 illustrations).
- Word count: about 2,500 total (each page is 100-110 words).
- Number of endings: 8 (each story thread is 16 pages or 800-880 words long)
- Glossary: 15-20 keywords per title are glossed with easy English definitions
- May contain mild violence, comparable to "PG" movies such as Star Wars. Recommended for ages 11+.
This is what the ebook version looks like on black and white 'e-ink' devices such as the Kindle Voyage, and on color devices running an e-reader app, such as the iPad or a PC. The ebook is the only version in which you can resize the text.
- EBOOK. US$ 2.99 Available from Amazon Kindle, Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, Kobo, and other ebook retailers. Ebook versions do not include audio. Amazon or Smashwords
- DIGITAL BOOK. Price varies. SIGN UP FOR A FREE SAMPLE. This is the nicer-looking tablet or computer version. It works across all devices and includes audio. Available in a variety of purchase and subscription models, so prices will vary. GoToReaders.com
- PREMIUM PRINT. US$ 7.99 Currently available only in Japan, but our distributors do speak English, and will ship internationally at the lowest available rates. Print versions do not include audio. englishbooks.jp
- XREADING. Subscription This version will be part of the XReading graded reader library, which includes hundreds of books by major and independent publishers on a subscription basis. This version does not include audio. XReading.com
- ECONOMY PRINT. US$ 5.99 Coming soon via Amazon CreateSpace. Same as the premium print version, but on standard paper and with black and white illustrations. Will be available internationally.